Mr. Vazhaparambil J. Joseph’s Superb Grace (C. Umesh up) gained the Madras Race Membership Cup (1,400m), the chief occasion of the races held right here on Friday (Might 26). The winner is educated by J. Sebastian.
1. NEW MARKET HANDICAP: READY PLAYER ONE (P.S. Kaviraj) 1, Royal Mayfair (C. Umesh) 2, The Sting (M.S. Deora) 3. and Stolen Look (Gagandeep) 4.1/2, 3 and three. 1m, 21.43s. Homeowners: Mr. Cheriyan Abraham, Mr. Jehan Jehangir Sataravala. Coach: Anil Kumar.
2. ASCOT HANDICAP: THE REBEL (P.S. Kaviraj) 1, Autumn Bathe (Ram Nandan) 2, Ashwa Dev (C. Umesh) 3 and Tifosi (M.S. Deora) 4. Not run: Kaamla. 2, 2-3/4 and 6-1/2. 1m, 21.38s. Homeowners: Mr. S. Shanker Narayanan, Mr. S. Ganapathy & Mr. Okay.S. Mandanna. Coach: Mandanna.
3. TATTERSALL HANDICAP: ANZIO (P. Sai Kumar) 1, Glorious Star (Gagandeep) 2, Supreme Grandeur (Farid Ansari) 3 and Mushy Whisper (P.S. Kaviraj) 4. 3, 3-1/4 and 1.1m, 27.26s. Homeowners: M/s. Arun Alagappan & Mr. S. Pathy. Coach: B. Suresh.
4. HURRICANE LANE PLATE: VOYAGER (Ashhad Asbar) 1, Rinello (P. Sai Kumar) 2, Flurry Coronary heart (P.S. Kaviraj) 3 and Aurora Borealis Farid Ansari) 4. 2, 3-1/2 and 1-1/4. 1m, 34.44s. Homeowners: M/s. Stride Livestock, Clover Livestock J.M. Lovestock & Mr. Chetan Shah. Coach: D. Narredu.
5. MADRAS RACE CLUB CUP: GLORIOUS GRACE (C. Umesh) 1, Windermere (M.S. Deora) 2, Alexandre Dumas (A. Ayaz Khan) 3 and Golden Marina (S.A. Amit) 4. 4-1/2, 5-3/4 and lnk. 1m, 32.08s. Proprietor: Mr. Vazhaparambil J. Joseph. Coach: Sebastian.
6. FAREWELL TROPHY: KINGS WALK (Ram Nandan) 1, Royal Baron (P. Sai Kumar) 2, Candy Perfume (M.S. Deora) 3 and Wellington (B. Dharshan) 4. Not run: Albinus. Hd, 1-3/4 and 2-1/4. 1m, 39.91s. Proprietor: Mr. Okay. Muthuvellayan. Coach: B. Suresh.
7. KINGMAN HANDICAP (Div. I): ANDORRA (C. Umesh) 1, Proud (P.S. Kaviraj) 2, Rhiannon (M.S. Deora) 3 and Off Shore Breeze (P. Sai Kumar) 4. 2-1/2, 1/2 and snk. 1m, 19.85s. Proprietor: Mr. M.A.M.R. Muthiah rep. GMMSR Advisory Companies & Sarainaga Racing. Coach: J.E. Mckeown.
8. KINGMAN HANDICAP (Div. II): KATAHDIN (Ashhad Asbar) 1, Priceless Magnificence (S. Imran) 2, Great Period (P. Sai Kumar) 3 and Sinatra (M.S. Deora) 4. 2-1/4, 1/2 and 2-1/4. 1m, 19.64s. Homeowners: M.J. Asad & Mrs. Masooda Asad. Coach: Saddam Iqbal.